1. Using this website
2. System Requirements
(1) Recommended Browsers
Unless stated otherwise, we recommend that you use the following browsers with this website. You can download the latest versions through the links below.
Windows browser settings
- Internet Explorer 9 or later Download Internet Explorer
- Latest version of Firefox Download Firefox
- Latest version of Chrome Download Chrome
Mac OS X browser settings
- Latest version of Safari Download Safari
The website is not guaranteed to operate using the recommended browsers. Certain security settings, antivirus software, or personal firewalls may prevent you from using the website.
The following plug-ins are required for using some pages in this website. You can download and install plug-ins from the following sites. Plug-ins and helper applications may be changed without notice.
(3) Smartphone Site
We recommend using a smartphone to browse the smartphone site, which may not display information correctly or be available when browsing through a personal computer or tablet.
Go to the Help menu in your browser to check your settings.
(6) SSL Encrypted Communication
This website uses 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when sending and receiving personal information. You may not be able to access a secure page if you are using an older browser version or if your browser does not support SSL.
3. Information Posted on this Website
Although the Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, it does not guarantee the accuracy or relevance of the contents or the usage suitability or safety. The Company cannot accordingly be held liable for any problems or damages that a user may incur owing to the information posted on this website.
Unless indicated otherwise, the Company retains the copyright to all of the information posted on this website. None of the contents may be reprinted, used, copied, distributed, or altered without the Company's permission.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks, etc. ("logo marks"), on this website are registered trademarks of the Company, and cannot be reprinted, used, copied, distributed, or altered without the Company's permission. Written permission from the Company is required prior to using its logo marks.
6. Links to the Company's Website
If you wish to provide a link to this website, you should adhere to the following requirements. The Company cannot be held liable for any obligations or damage that you or your company incur from or related to the links, including from any disputes arising with third parties.
- You cannot use the Company's logo or title design for the link button on your website. Please link using text strings, such as JACCS or JACCS Co., Ltd.
- The Company prohibits links could cause misunderstanding by displaying the contents of the website as part of linking websites using frames or other techniques.
- The Company prohibits links that could undermine the social reputation of the company or causes financial damage. The Company prohibits links to the following sorts of website.
- Websites that violate the public order or morals
- Websites that do or may slander specific individuals or organizations
- Websites that could harm the Company's reputation
- Other websites that the company deems inappropriate
7. Website Access Issues
The Company cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage from problems that the user experiences its software or hardware, including with its personal computers or peripheral equipment or network environment from accessing the company's website.
The Company may suspend or halt operations of the website or modify its contents without notice, and cannot be held liable for any problems, losses, or damage that may result.
8. Links to Other Websites
The Company is not responsible for the websites of other entities linked to or from its website, as their respective companies and individuals are responsible for managing and operating them.